Radiologic Technology Mission and Goals
In collaboration with the mission statement of Roxbury Community College:
The Radiologic Technology Program prepares students for evidence-based practice in a rapidly changing, diverse health care environment supported by quality clinical facilities and instruction and a strong core curriculum in general education.
Program Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
1. Graduates will demonstrate competence in performing entry level medical radiography procedures.
- Graduates will provide quality patient care.
- Graduates will accurately position patients.
- Graduates will practice radiation safety.
- Graduates will select appropriate technical factors.
2. Graduates will demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Graduates will adapt procedures for non-routine patients.
3. Graduates will actively participate in professional development and life-long learning activities.
- Graduates will demonstrate professional behaviors.
- Graduates will be active in the profession.
4. Graduates will demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Graduates will demonstrate effective verbal communication skills.
- Graduates will demonstrate effective written communication skills.