Assist with the overall operations of various Brookview House, Inc.’s programs and initiatives.
Including, but not limited to Administration, Adult Services and Youth Development
- Copying, faxing, answering telephones, making phone calls, filing, and archiving documents.
- Preparing mailings, invitations and announcements
- Conduct phone and internet research.
- Update program resources.
- Assist with special program events, such as holiday parties, fundraisers and receptions.
- Assist with coordinating and distributing supplies and in-kind donations.
- Must be a student enrolled at a Local High School, Community College, or skills training program
- Must enjoy working with people of diverse backgrounds
- Must be computer literate (internet, word, some excel)
- Good phone mannerism
- Good writing skills
- Willing to learn new skills.
Applicants should inquire in person at Brookview House Inc. 2 Brookview St. Dorchester or email to vjackson @brookviewhouse.org.
Brookview House, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
2 Brookview Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
For additional information, contact:
Career Development Center
Academic Building 3, Room 207
Roxbury Community College
1234 Columbus Avenue
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120