Moodle is a web-based Course Management System (CMS) or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Moodle stands for “Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment”. It is an open source software system designed using sound educational principles that help educators create effective online learning communities.
Logging into your Online Course:
To log into your online course in Moodle, follow the steps below.
- Open an internet browser (Firefox works best with Moodle) and
- In the web address field, type: http://moodle.rcc.mass.edu
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on (Login).
- Type your username and password.Your username is the first part of your e-mail address (without the @roxbury.edu). For example, if your e-mail is JMSmith4@roxbury.edu, your username is JMSimth4.Your default password is your student ID. For example: 12345.
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on the link of the course you want to enter