Employment @ RCC
If you're talented and energetic, dedicated and creative, and have the drive to make a difference, then consider a career at Roxbury Community College.RCC, a state-supported 2 year academic institution located in Boston, Massachusetts is continually searching for qualified and goal oriented individuals to join our dynamic team. Roxbury Community College is situated on a beautiful urban campus, with easy access to a range of educational and cultural activities. RCC offers excellent healthcare and tuition benefits for you and your family. We are a diverse, multicultural learning community, and are at the cutting edge in nursing and instructional technology. RCC also offers broad professional development opportunities and flexible work options.
Roxbury Community College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era veteran or disabled veteran.
Available Full-Time Positions
- Nursing Faculty (Application Deadline: July 24, 2015)
- Maintainer I, Second Shift (Application Deadline: July 23, 2015)
- Network Administration Faculty (Application Deadline: July 17, 2015)
- Accounts Receivable Clerk/Clerk IV (Application Deadline: July 17, 2015)
- Director of Network Support Services and Security (Application Deadline: Open until filled)
- Associate Vice President (Application Deadline: Open until filled)
- Dean of Professional Studies (Application Deadline: Open until filled)
Available Part-Time Positions
- Temporary Academic Counselor (Application deadline: Open Until Filled)
- College Experience Adjunct Instructor (Application Deadline: Open until filled)
- TEAS Study Prep (Non-Credit) Instructors (Application Deadline: Open pool)
- Assistant Track & Field Coach (Application Deadline: Open until filled)
- Non-Credit Course Instructors (Application Deadline: Open pool)
- Clinical Instructor Fall Semester 2015
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.
TTY/TDD users: Massachusetts Relay Service or dial 711