The RCC Testing Department offers seats for RCC students needing to take makeup exams, or taking exams with approved special accommodations such as extra time. Your instructor must submit an exam for you to the Testing Department before we can schedule an appointment for you.
If your instructor submits an exam to the RCC Testing Center for you will get an email from Testing.
- If your instructor chooses the time and date for your exam you will get an email confirming your appointment.
- If your instructor allows you to choose the date and time for your exam you will get an email invitation to go online and choose a date and time for your appointment. Appointments must be made 24+ hours in advance. You will get an email confirmation once you set your appointment.
Students With Accommodations
If you log into your Register Blast account, your approved accommodations will automatically be attached to your appointment.
- To log into your account, go to http://www.rcc.mass.edu/future-students/assessment
- Click on the Register for an Exam button.
- Before you select an exam, click the Sign In link at the top right.
- Log in with your RCC email and the password you set previously.
If you don’t know your password you can reset it yourself, or you can email email@example.com and we will send you a link to reset it.
Contact the RCC Testing Coordinator if you have any questions or difficulties using the system.