International Admissions Guide
Please complete the application for admissions and return it to the Enrollment Center promptly along with the required documentation. In order to process your I-20 in a timely manner, it is very important that you answer all questions on the application and return it at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the desired semester.
- Complete and sign the Admissions Application and I-20 Application (Be sure to select only one Academic Program (Major) on the application.
- Submit a $35.00 application fee (U.S. Money order only).
- Official/certified copy of high school transcript/diploma. Foreign educational records must be evaluated by an approved agency and NOT translated.
- Submit an Affidavit of Support (I-134) or a notarized letter from your sponsor.
- Submit a current Certified official bank letter showing a minimum of $20,000.00 US dollars in the bank account to cover total educational and living expenses for one year.
- Submit proof of immunization.
- Complete the I-901 and follow the instructions on www.fmjfee.com
- If you are already in the United States and a Non-Immigrant (F-1 status), with a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20AB) from another school or college, you must submit a copy of the I-20AB issued to you from your current institution and a copy of the Transfer Evaluation form.
International Student Application Package
Any question, please contact Gloria Castro.
GCastro@rcc.mass.edu or (617) 708-3737
Roxbury Community College
1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
Forms for International Students
- Admissions Application
- I-20 Application Form
- Immunization Record
- Transfer Student Record
- International Student Agreement
Please fill out all forms completely before submitting them for admission to the Enrollment Center.