Timothy Smith Computer Lab
Free and Open to the Community during Open Access Hours
- Would you like to gain basic computer, internet, and email skills?
- Do you need access to a computer to create a resume or cover letter?
- Want to learn how to use Excel or make a PowerPoint presentation?
- Would you like to get feedback and suggestions on how to make your resume stand out in today's job market?
- Do you need access to the internet to search for a job or apartment?
- Do you want to learn typing skills?
- Do you need a quiet place to do homework or to prepare for a presentation?
- Do you need help using Microsoft Office or using the internet?
Come to the Timothy Smith Computer Lab during Open Access hours for help with any or all of the above.
Please be advised that our Timothy Smith Computer Lab is currently closed due to campus construction through Fall 2017. Updates on our lab and open access hours will be provided as information becomes available. Your cooperation and patience is appreciated during this time.
OPEN ACCESS HOURS:
College & Career Navigator | Timothy Smith Lab Coordinator
Phone: (857) 701-1607 | ANichols@rcc.mass.edu
TIMOTHY SMITH NETWORK:
- To learn more about the Timothy Smith Network or to find other open access labs, click here.