Timothy Smith Computer Lab
Free and Open to the Community during Open Access Hours* (Hours are subject to change)
- Would you like to gain basic computer, internet, and email skills?
- Do you need access to a computer to create a resume or cover letter?
- Want to learn how to use Excel or make a PowerPoint presentation?
- Would you like to get feedback and suggestions on how to make your resume stand out in today's job market?
- Do you need access to the internet to search for a job or apartment?
- Do you want to learn typing skills?
- Do you need a quiet place to do homework or to prepare for a presentation?
- Do you need help using Microsoft Office or using the Internet?
Visit the Timothy Smith Computer Lab during Open Access hours for help with any or all of the above.
Location: RCC's Building #4 (building closest to the parking lot), Room 103C. Open Access hours noted below are valid through March 29, 2019.*Please note, the lab may be unavailable at certain times during Open Access hours due to space reservations and meetings.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 9 am - 1 pm
- Wednesdays: 12 pm - 4 pm
- Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
- All individuals wishing to utilize the lab during Open Access hours must sign-in.