We welcome community members to utilize our Open Access computer lab whether you'd like to familiarize yourself with a computer, access a computer and Internet, improve your typing skills, apply for a job, do research, or work on a presentation. Please join us during Open Access hours.
Open Access Lab: Building 4, 1st Floor, Room 103C
Open Access Hours: (Valid through December 20, 2019): Monday - Friday from 1 pm - 4 pm (Please note, the lab may be unavailable during posted Open Access hours due to extenuating space reservations and meetings)
OPEN ACCESS LAB POLICIES:
- Individuals utilizing the space during Open Access hours are required to sign in.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the lab.
- Audible sound is not allowed when utilizing lab computers. Please bring your own earphones to plug in if you require audio.
- These are PUBLIC access computers. Please do NOT save your personal information, including passwords, bank account information, etc on lab computers, and remember to sign out of any accounts you access.
- It is the user's responsibility to save their files on a USB thumb drive or email it to themselves; Files should not be saved on the computer.
- Accessing illegal materials or adult web sites is prohibited.
- Removal of lab equipment and furniture is prohibited.
CLASSES: We periodically offer classes - please check back again soon.
LAB RESERVATIONS: Internal and external requests to utilize this space are accepted. Requests may be submitted here: https://bit.ly/2SnwYhN
Lise Hagen Snow
Community Program Manager: Lifelong Learning
Phone: (857) 701-1605 | LHagen@rcc.mass.edu
TIMOTHY SMITH NETWORK:
To learn more about the Timothy Smith Network or to find other open access labs, click here.