Timothy Smith Computer Lab
Free and Open to the Community during Open Access Hours* (Hours are subject to change)
- Would you like to gain basic computer, internet, and email skills?
- Do you need access to a computer to create a resume or cover letter?
- Want to learn how to use Excel or make a PowerPoint presentation?
- Would you like to get feedback and suggestions on how to make your resume stand out in today's job market?
- Do you need access to the internet to search for a job or apartment?
- Do you want to learn typing skills?
- Do you need a quiet place to do homework or to prepare for a presentation?
- Do you need help using Microsoft Office or using the internet?
Come to the Timothy Smith Computer Lab during Open Access hours for help with any or all of the above.
Location: RCC's Building #4 (building closest to the parking lot), Room 103C. Open Access hours noted below are through December 21, 2018.
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 9 am - 4 pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9 am - 1 pm
- Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
For questions, contact: Lise Hagen Snow
Community Program Manager: Lifelong Learning
Phone: (857) 701-1605 | LHagen@rcc.mass.edu