Grant Writing 101: Fundamentals starts Wednesday, February 7!
Schedule: Wednesdays from 6 - 8 pm, 8 weeks
Dates: February 7 - March 28
Registration Deadline (Spots Permitting): February 2
Cost: $300 ($290 + $10 Registration Fee)
Step into the lucrative world of grant writing and get a handle on grant writing fundamentals and lingo. You’ll have the opportunity to work hands-on with a grant relevant to your professional or personal interests. In this challenging course, you will learn how to:
- Find and interpret state, federal, and private foundation grants
- Discern the various types of Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare goals, objectives, and measurement criteria for the proposal
- Write a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Prepare how to write an outline for the entire proposal
Note: We periodically offerIntermediate Grant Writing. Students who successfully complete Grant Writing 101 and Intermediate Grant Writing will receive a certificate of completion.
Registration: See us in Building #4 (closest to the parking lot), Room 102
Payments: We accept checks, money orders, credit and debit cards; no cash
Questions: Contact us at (857) 701-1605 or email LHagen@rcc.mass.edu