Grant Writing 101: Fundamentals starts Tuesday, March 26, 2018!
Schedule: Tuesdays from 6 - 8 pm, 8 weeks | 3/26/19 - 5/14/19
Deadline to Register (spots permitting): March 11, 2019
Step into the lucrative world of grant writing and get a handle on grant writing fundamentals and lingo. You’ll have the opportunity to work hands-on with a grant relevant to your professional or personal interests. In this challenging course, you will learn how to:
- Find and interpret state, federal, and private foundation grants
- Discern the various types of Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare goals, objectives, and measurement criteria for the proposal
- Write a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Prepare how to write an outline for the entire proposal
Prerequisites: This is a challenging course that requires students to put in some time for research and written homework assignments. Students should have a strong grasp of the English language, as well as strong research, reading, and writing skills.
Questions: Contact us at (857) 701-1605 or email LHagen@rcc.mass.edu