Grant Writing 101: Fundamentals
Our next 8-week course starts April 26, 2017 - Registration is open!
Cost: $300 ($290 + $10 Registration Fee)
Schedule: Wednesdays from 6 – 8 pm
Step into the lucrative world of grant writing and get a handle on grant writing fundamentals and the lingo. You’ll have the opportunity to work hands-on with a grant relevant to your professional or personal interests. In this intensive but supportive group class, you will learn how to:
- Find and interpret state, federal, and private foundation grants
- Discern the various types of Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare goals, objectives, and measurement criteria for the proposal
- Write a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Prepare how to write an outline for the entire proposal
We periodically offer Intermediate Grant Writing. Students who successfully complete Grant Writing 101 and Intermediate Grant Writing will receive a certificate of completion.
Prerequisites: A High School Diploma or GED is a prerequisite for this course.
To Register: Please see us in the Administration Building (#2), Room 101 at RCC.
Acceptable payment methods: Checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards. (No cash will be accepted)
For questions, contact: (617) 933-7410 | LHagen@rcc.mass.edu