Free and Open to the Community during Open Access Hours
- Do you need access to a computer to create a resume or cover letter?
- Would you like to get feedback and suggestions on how to make your resume stand out in today's job market?
- Do you need access to the internet to search for a job or apartment?
- Do you need a quiet place to do homework or to prepare for a presentation?
- Do you need help using Microsoft Office or using the internet?
Come to the Timothy Smith Computer Lab during Open Access hours for help with any or all of the above.
OPEN ACCESS HOURS:
- Please call to confirm hours before coming - (617) 708-3630
- Mondays: CLOSED
- Tuesdays: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Thursdays: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Fridays and Weekends: CLOSED
- Student Center Building (#4), 3rd Floor Computer Lab (directly across from the elevator)
- We periodically offer classes in this lab - Check back frequently to see what upcoming classes we have!
TIMOTHY SMITH NETWORK:
- To learn more about the Timothy Smith Network, click here.