In order to qualify for graduation, a student must do ALL of the following:
- Qualify as a matriculated (enrolled in a degree program) student, as determined by the Admissions Office.
- Complete all course requirements, with a minimum grade point average of 2.0, unless the academic department requires a higher grade point average.
- Complete all required courses with the minimum letter grade specified for each course by the academic department.
- Complete the minimum number of credits required by the course of study.
- Earn a minimum of 30 credits at Roxbury Community College .
- Meet all outstanding financial and other obligations to the College .
Students who expect to graduate must apply for graduation at the Registrar's Office by the posted date.