COMPREHENSIVE 8 WEEK PROGRAM
- 84 hours of classroom instruction, hands on practical, lab exercises, and job readiness workshops
- Recruitment events with employer partners
This specialized program meeting the needs of the health care industry provides theoretical knowledge and hands-on training to equip students with skills to become successful home health aides. Students are introduced to Home Health care, foundation of care, agency structure, chain of command, policies & procedures, professionalism, legal & ethical aspects, universal precautions care plan, communication, pain management, nutrition, time management and more.
Graduates will be prepared for employment with non-medical home care agencies, assisting individuals in their home.
- Students should be 18 years old or older to register
- English language competency
- Students must undergo a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) check
- Proof of Immunizations
$425 (includes $10 registration fee and books)
From 6/27/17 to 8/10/17
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.