COMPREHENSIVE 270 HOUR PROGRAM
- 120 hours of classroom instruction, lab exercises, pharmacy calculations and hands on training
- 150 hours of internship at CVS Pharmacy
Students are introduced to pharmacology, pharmacy calculations, physiology and pathophysiology.
Familiarize yourself with medication preparation, medication dispensing, drug interactions, pharmacy law, drug classes, liability and much more.
- Students should be 18 years old or older to register
- High School Transcript or G.E.D.
- Students must undergo a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) check
- Assessment (RSVP HERE))
Graduates will be prepared to take the National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) Exam. Upon passing the PTBC exam, graduates will be able to register as Pharmacy Technicians.
*Students who fail the PTBC exam have the opportunity to become registered Pharmacy Technicians by interning for 500 hours at a CVS pharmacy.
$1,800 (includes books, lab fees, externship and IPBC examination fees)
July 9 to September 5, 2018
Monday through Thursday
From 6:00 to 9:30 p.m.
Program starts July 9, 2018
Approved by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Pharmacy