COMPREHENSIVE 204 HOUR PROGRAM
- 84 hours of classroom instruction, lab exercises, and hands on training
- 120 hours of Internship at a neighboring accredited medical facility
Phlebotomy tecHnicians Training overview:
This course will introduce students to medical terminology, human anatomy and physiology, OSHA regulations, blood borne pathogens, universal precautions, ethics, and applicable law. Students will familiarize themselves with test requirements, tube identification, procedures and protocols for lab safety.
Select the program that best fits your schedule:
PHLEB CSA-523 E1:
September 4, 2019 – December 4, 2019
Monday & Wednesday: 6:00pm-9:30pm
PHLEB CSA-523 E2:
September 5, 2019 – December 5, 2019
Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00pm-9:30pm
PHLEB CSA-523 E3:
September 6, 2019 – November 23, 2019
- High School Transcript or G.E.D
- Students must undergo a Criminal Offense Registry Information (CORI) and Sexual Offense Registry Information (SORI) background check
- Academic Assessment (RSVP Here)
Graduates will be prepared for the American Society Phlebotomy Technicians (ASPT) national certification exam.
$1,525 (Tuition and books)
We accept checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards; we do not accept cash.
To register or for more information:
Visit us in Building #4 (closest to the parking lot), Room 102. Monday- Thursday 8:30 a.m to 6:00 p. m & Friday 8:30 a.m .to 5:00 pm