At Roxbury Community College, we are committed to guiding you through the class registration process, to ensure that you can register in time for the first day of classes. We know that many of you are registering for college classes for the first time, and that you haven’t registered for a class using online tools. We know the process can seem daunting. But don’t worry, we are here to help!
While the registration process can be completed online, it may be beneficial for you to visit RCC and register for classes in-person with help from an RCC employee. We are holding One-Stop Open Registration to give you an opportunity to visit the campus and complete the registration process.
Dates: August 17, 2020 – October 13, 2020
Location: Building 3, Student Commons
- Monday and Thursday: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Offices Available to Provide In-Person Support:
- Financial Aid
- Business Office
- Center for Workforce Development
Please note that RCC is in Phase II of our Campus Access Plan as of August 17, 2020. According to our Phase II guidelines, you must schedule an appointment before visiting the College for One-Stop Open Registration. To schedule your appointment, please visit the online appointment scheduling system and complete the form in full. Please make sure you indicate which department you are requesting to meet with at the bottom of the form.
If you prefer not to come to campus for assistance, we are happy to provide remote or online guidance. Please contact the following department administrators to determine if you can be provided with remote assitance:
- Admissions – Assistant Dean Kandley Val, firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1200
- Financial Aid – Director Christopher Lewis, email@example.com or 857-701-1223
- Business Office – Assistant Director Aqueelah Alford, firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1250
- IT Help Desk –IT@rcc.mass.edu or 857-701-1555
- Advising – Associate Vice President Andres Oroz, email@example.com or 857-701-1494
- Center for Workforce Development – Assistant Director Evelyn Everton, firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1603
You must adhere to the following guidelines when visiting the campus:
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Please sanitize your hands before and after your meeting.
- Guests are not permitted at appointments (only students). If you cannot attend your meeting without assistance, please contact Josh Crary, Director of Student Accessibility Services at email@example.com.
- To review all RCC guidelines and rules for campus access, please visit rcc.mass.edu/campusaccess.
Thank you for your interest in Roxbury Community College! We look forward to assisting you with the registration process.