We know that many of you are registering for college classes for the first time. It may be helpful for you to visit RCC and register for classes in-person. We are holding One-Stop Open Registration to allow you to visit the campus and complete the registration process with help from RCC’s dedicated student support team.
Dates: Monday, November 29, 2021 – January 21, 2022 (note, Spring classes begin on January 19, 2022)
Location: Building 3, Student Commons (1st floor)
- Monday and Thursday: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Offices Available to Provide In-Person Support:
- Student Accounts/Business Office
- Center for Workforce Development
- Financial Aid
Appointments are not required! Stop by during a time that works for you!
If you would prefer not to visit the campus, we are happy to provide remote guidance and/or online assistance. Please contact the following department administrators for remote assistance:
- Admissions – Assistant Dean Kandley Val, firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1200
- Advising – email@example.com or 857-701-1224
- Student Accounts/Business Office – firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1250
- Center for Workforce Development – email@example.com or 857-701-1601
- Financial Aid – firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1220.
- IT Help Desk – IT@rcc.mass.edu or 857-701-1555
You must adhere to the following guidelines when visiting the campus:
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times.
Thank you for your interest in Roxbury Community College! We look forward to assisting you with the registration process.