At RCC, Your Future is Our Focus, now and always. While we have adjusted our course offerings in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have never strayed from our commitment to ensuring your success.
Fall 2020 classes at RCC begin on Wednesday, September 2, 2020. To limit campus foot traffic while offering you a variety of attendance options, Fall 2020 courses will be offered through different delivery options:
|Click Here to Start Your Application|
|RCC Virtual Information Session|
- Online = A fully online course without set meeting times
Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments and exams by set deadlines.
- Hybrid = A course with scheduled face-to-face meeting times and an online component
Hybrid courses are completed on campus with designated meeting days and times with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
- Virtual = A fully online course with scheduled meeting times
Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required to login and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.
- Face-to-Face – A limited number of courses will be offered through traditional, on-campus instruction. CDC and MA Department of Public Health Guidelines will be adhered to. For more information on RCC’s on-campus guidelines, visit www.rcc.mass.edu/campusaccess.
To review the courses and the different delivery options:
- Visit the Registration page on MyRCC
- Click on “Course Search”
- Select “Fall 2020-2021 – Fall Semester”
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
Ready to enroll in classes? Visit our Enrollment Center web page for step-by-step enrollment instructions.
In Boston, you have many options to consider when deciding where to study. RCC is an excellent choice, because:
- Your Safety is a Top Priority – At RCC, ensuring the safety and security of our student body is a top priority. Most classes are being offered through online, remote or hybrid instruction, and the campus has implemented CDC and MA Department of Public Health guidelines to ensure the safety of those who must come to campus.
- RCC Makes A College Education Affordable – Our course fees are some of the lowest in MA, and our Office of Financial Aid can connect you with financial aid programs designed to offset program costs. A variety of state- and city-sponsored programs are available, and we also offer merit- and need-based scholarships.
- Laptops Are Available – RCC is committed to providing every student who needs a laptop with one for the duration of your studies. We also have a limited number of wifi hot spots available. Through the RoxSTARS program, you’ll always have the technology needed for academic success!
- All Courses Transfer – All courses at RCC transfer to four-year institutions. You can begin your studies at RCC and transfer your credits to any four-year school when the time comes. Our Office of Transfer Services offers dedicated, one-on-one support, ensuring that you receive personalized guidance on transfer options, and that your RCC transcripts reach transfer institutions on time.
- Quality Education – Our faculty members are dedicated to your success. Faculty members have spent countless hours ensuring that online and remote coursework is of the same quality as on-campus instruction, so that you receive the full college experience, regardless of how classes are offered. Faculty members remain available outside of the classroom for virtual and limited on-campus office hours so that you receive the support you need.
Have Questions or Need More Information?
Contact the Enrollment Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-701-1200. Admissions counselors are available to answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
We look forward to seeing you in the Fall!
|Learn more about student success from our graduates!|