At RCC, Your Future is Our Focus, now and always. We are committed to providing you with the training, skills and knowledge needed for a successful career.
Summer courses begin on Monday, May 24, 2021. Summer courses are primarily offered through online, virtual and hybrid instruction.
Fall courses begin on Wednesday, September 1, 2021. Now that COVID-19 data is trending in the right direction, we are hopeful that we can expand our on-campus course offerings for the fall 2021 semester. Many courses will be offered through online, virtual or hybrid instruction, with some courses taught through traditional, in-person instruction:
- Online = A fully online course without set meeting times
Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments and exams by set deadlines.
- Virtual = A fully online course with scheduled meeting times
Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required to login and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.
- Hybrid = A course with scheduled face-to-face meeting times and an online component
Hybrid courses are completed on-campus with designated meeting days and times with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
- Traditional – Some courses will be offered through traditional, on-campus instruction. CDC and MA Department of Public Health Guidelines will be adhered to. Click here for more information on RCC’s on-campus guidelines.
Important note: Should COVID-19 data continue to improve, courses offered through hybrid instruction may become available as in-person classes. Please regularly check the course schedule for updates.
To review the course schedules:
- Visit the Registration page on MyRCC.
- Click on “Course Search”.
- 2020-2021 Summer for summer courses
- 2021-2022 Fall for fall courses
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
Ready to enroll in classes? Visit our Enrollment Center web page for step-by-step enrollment instructions.
In Boston, you have many options to consider when deciding where to study. RCC is an excellent choice, because:
- Your Safety is a Top Priority – At RCC, ensuring the safety and security of our student body is a top priority. Most classes are being offered through online, virtual, or hybrid instruction, and the campus has implemented CDC and MA Department of Public Health guidelines to ensure the safety of those who must come to campus.
- RCC Makes A College Education Affordable – Our course fees are some of the lowest in MA, and our Office of Financial Aid can connect you with financial aid programs designed to offset program costs. A variety of state- and city-sponsored programs are available, and we also offer merit- and need-based scholarships.
- Technology Is Offered At No Extra Cost – We’re committed to making sure that you have the technology needed to complete courses, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Don’t have a laptop? Don’t worry! We’ll provide you with one through our RoxSTARS program.
- All Courses Transfer – All courses at RCC transfer to four-year institutions. You can begin your studies at RCC and transfer your credits to any four-year school when the time comes. Our Office of Transfer Services offers dedicated, one-on-one support, ensuring that you receive personalized guidance on transfer options and that your RCC transcripts reach transfer institutions on time.
- We Offer A Quality Education – Our faculty members are dedicated to your success. Faculty members have spent countless hours ensuring that online and virtual coursework is of the same quality as on-campus instruction, so that you receive the full college experience, regardless of how classes are offered. Faculty members remain available outside of the classroom for virtual and limited on-campus office hours so that you receive the support you need.
Have Questions or Need More Information?
Contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com or 857-701-1200. Admissions counselors are available to answers your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
We look forward to welcoming you to the RCC family!