At RCC, Your Future is Our Focus, now and always. We know that every student is unique and has different preferences for online or in-person learning. When you enroll at RCC, you can register for the courses that work best for YOU.
If you prefer the flexibility of completing course assignments at your own pace, enroll in online courses. Do you learn best in a physical classroom, surrounded by like-minded learners? Enroll in on-campus courses. Maybe you prefer a little of both? Then create a schedule with online, in-person, and hybrid classes. Our advisors will help you create the schedule that works best for you!
Fall 2021 courses begin on Wednesday, September 1, 2021. We are pleased to offer four different learning models during the fall semester:
- On-campus = A traditional class, with instruction provided in a physical classroom, at set meeting times.
- Online = A fully online course without set meeting times. Online courses are completed fully online, without in-person meetings. You can complete the work at a pace that best suits your schedule, but you must submit assignments and exams by set deadlines.
- Hybrid = A course with scheduled face-to-face meeting times and an online component. Hybrid courses are completed on-campus with designated meeting days and times, with the remainder of the assignments completed online.
- Virtual = A fully online course with scheduled meeting times. Virtual courses are completed online but have set meeting times. You are required to log in and participate in course meetings via web-based communication (Microsoft Teams or Zoom) at the scheduled days/times.
To review the courses:
- Visit the Registration page on MyRCC
- Click on “Course Search”
- Select: "2021-2021 - Fall"
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page
Ready to enroll in classes? Visit our Enrollment Center web page for step-by-step enrollment instructions.
In Boston, you have many colleges to consider when deciding where to study. Enrolling at RCC comes with many benefits, including:
- RCC Makes A College Education Affordable – Our course fees are some of the lowest in MA, and our Office of Financial Aid can connect you with financial aid programs designed to offset program costs. A variety of state- and city-sponsored programs are available, and we also offer merit- and need-based scholarships.
- Technology Is Offered At No Extra Cost –We’re committed to making sure that you have the technology needed to complete courses, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Don’t have a laptop? Don’t worry! We’ll provide you with one through our RoxSTARS program.
- All Courses Transfer – All courses at RCC transfer to four-year institutions. You can begin your studies at RCC and transfer your credits to any four-year school when the time comes. Our Office of Transfer Services offers dedicated, one-on-one support, ensuring that you receive personalized guidance on transfer options and that your RCC transcripts reach transfer institutions on time.
- We Offer A Quality Education – Our faculty members are dedicated to your success. Faculty members have spent countless hours ensuring that online and virtual coursework is of the same quality as on-campus instruction, so that you receive the full college experience, regardless of how classes are offered. Faculty members remain available outside of the classroom for virtual and limited on-campus office hours so that you receive the support you need.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities are open! – Beginning in the fall 2021 semester, RCC’s buildings will be fully reopened, with both on-campus classes and student activities. We look forward to returning our robust schedule of student activities to campus.
Have Questions or Need More Information?
Contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com or 857-701-1200. Admissions counselors are available to answers your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
We look forward to seeing you in the Fall!
Learn more about student success from our graduates!
YouTube video: https://youtu.be/jdgdI2IIJh0