Are you interested in pursuing a degree at RCC? Or, would you like to take one or two classes, as non-degree student? To join RCC’s community, you must first complete an application. We accept applications on an on-going basis, so start yours, today! Complete the online application by clicking here, or read the instructions below to learn more about the application process.
Steps to Apply
- To apply online for free, please click here. You may also submit an application to the Enrollment Center ($10.00 application fee).
- Submit official college transcript(s) to the Enrollment Center if you plan to transfer credits to RCC. Transcripts for schools outside of the United States must be evaluated by a recognized credential evaluation agency to determine US equivalency.
- Apply for Financial Aid by logging onto the FAFSA website at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE NUMBER is: 011930.
- Schedule the Assessment/Placement Test for Reading, Writing, Math, and Science by logging onto www.rcc.mass.edu/testing. If you have taken a placement test at another institution or college within the last three years, some or all of these assessments may be waived. Please bring your scores with you. In addition, if you are transferring in college credits, some assessments may be waived.
- Meet with an Advisor. Academic Advising takes place in the Advising Center in Building 3, Room 3-424. Please bring your placement test scores to your Advising appointment. Academic Advisors are available Monday and Thursday from 8:30 am – 6:30 pm and Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
The Enrollment Center is located in the Academic Building (#3), Room 219.