The RCC student e-mail system is powered by Office 365. All RCC students are assigned an e-mail account (<First initial + Middle initial + Last name @roxbury.edu>). This is RCC’s official electronic messaging system for students and the only e-mail the college will use to communicate important school information.
NOTE: E-mail accounts for new students may take up to 48 hours to become active.
Logging into your RCC E-mail:
To access your RCC student e-mail, follow the steps below:
- Open an internet browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
- In the web address field enter the following URL: https://outlook.office.com/mail/
- Type your username and password, then click on the Sign In button.
- Your username is your e-mail address.
- Your default password
- For new student is a combination of the following: The first 4 digits of your student number, the last 2 digits of your birth year, the first initial of your first name (upper case), the first initial of your last name (lower case): Example: John J. Smith student ID #: 118123 birth year: 1987 password = 118187Js
BEST PRACTICE: We recommend that you enroll in Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) and you change your password to something more secure and something you will remember. For more information and instructions on how to use the e-mail system, please visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/training?WT.mc_id=365AdminCSH
Email set-up for Mobile Devices
How to setup email on my smart device: Set up Office apps and email on a mobile device