MyRCC is RCC’s self-service student and faculty portal. This is where students can register for classes, see their schedule, make payments, access course materials, view grades, get an unofficial transcript and keep abreast of RCC’s student events.
All student information is maintained in RCC’s ERP system, Jenzabar, and made available through the MyRCC web portal. This system is the engine that drives all administrative processes for Admissions, Advising, Registration, Scheduling, Financial Aid, Finance, and eLearning. MyRCC provides a common platform for faculty, staff and student interaction and allows students to manage their academic information.
Overall MyRCC enables:
- Students to access their own data
- Faculty to connect with students
- Staff to maximize operational efficiency
- Links to:
- RCC MyID
- Microsoft Office 365 including email and MS 365 tool
- RCC Library
- Student Handbook
- Textbook & Course Materials
- RCC Main Site
- Career Development
- Emergency Notification System - GetRave
To sign into MyRCC please click here: https://myrcc.rcc.mass.edu
Student username will be first initial, middle initial (if applicable), last name.
There is a default password to be used the first time you log in to your student email account. The default password is:
- The first 4 digits of your student number
- The last 2 digits of your birth year
- The first initial of your first name (upper case)
- The first initial of your last name (lower case)
To change your Password please use the Office365.com password reset tool.
NOTE: If you don't know your security questions or didn’t enter a phone number please contact the IT department via these methods: