- Enroll in your classes
- Log into your MyRCC account https://myrcc.rcc.mass.edu
- If you do not remember your log in please contact Information Technology Help desk at 857-701-1555
- The opening date for bookstore requests is Tuesday August 25, 2020.
- The last day to request books is October 2, 2020.
- Select the Financial Aid tab then select The bookstore charge request form, it is the second radio button on the left under FA home page
- Completely fill out the Bookstore request form
Please allow us three to five business days for processing, We need to confirm that:
- Your financial aid is in good standing
- Your aid is sufficient to cover the cost of the bookstore charge request
Once it’s approved we will send your information to the bookstore electronically. You will receive an email confirmation with your voucher ID number when it is available in the bookstore to use. In order to use your book voucher you must wait for the approval email with your voucher ID.
- Visit your RCC’s Online Bookstore; https://bncvirtual.com/rcc
- Select the link “Do you want to use your Financial Aid Book Voucher? Use it here”
- Enter in your Student ID# and your voucher ID#
- Select your courses from your schedule
- View your course materials and select your preferred format
- Create an account/register
- Check out
- FREE SHIPPING