*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Timothy Smith Labs are closed until further notice.
We welcome community members to utilize our Open Access computer lab whether you'd like to familiarize yourself with a computer, access a computer and Internet, improve your typing skills, apply for a job, do research, or work on a presentation. Please join us during Open Access hours.
Open Access Lab: Building 4, 1st Floor, Room 103C
Open Access Hours: Please note, the lab may be unavailable during posted Open Access hours due to extenuating space reservations and meetings. Open Hours will be updated once the Timothy Smith Labs reopen.
OPEN ACCESS LAB POLICIES:
- Individuals utilizing the space during Open Access hours are required to sign in.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the lab.
- Audible sound is not allowed when utilizing lab computers. Please bring your own earphones to plug in if you require audio.
- These are PUBLIC access computers. Please do NOT save your personal information, including passwords, bank account information, etc on lab computers, and remember to sign out of any accounts you access.
- It is the user's responsibility to save their files on a USB thumb drive or email it to themselves; Files should not be saved on the computer.
- Accessing illegal materials or adult web sites is prohibited.
- Removal of lab equipment and furniture is prohibited.
CLASSES: We periodically offer classes - please check back again soon.
TIMOTHY SMITH NETWORK:
To learn more about the Timothy Smith Network or to find other open access labs, click here.