NEXT SESSION: JANUARY 19, 2022 – VIRTUAL COURSE
This 10-week course, led by Lawyers for Civil Rights| BizGrow and supported by Roxbury Community College, will provide aspiring and current small business owners and entrepreneurs with the legal foundation for how to successfully run a business. Students will get the opportunity to learn from experts who will present on topics ranging from entity formation to social media marketing and everything in between. This course will consist of asynchronous workshops covering a new topic every week supplemented by optional weekly office hours on Fridays from 12-1pm where students will be able to connect with the class speakers.
9 weeks | January 19 – March 16, 2022
- Week 1: Entity Formation – January 19th
- Week 2: Business Planning – January 26th
- Week 3: Branding in the Age of Social Media – February 2nd
- Week 4: Doing Business Online – February 9th
- Week 5: Fundraising/Crowdfunding – February 16th
- Week 6: Contracts – February 23rd
- Week 7: How to Get a Loan – March 2nd
- Week 8: Accounting/ Bookkeeping – March 9th
- Week 9: Selling Online – March 16th
To register for this course, please email please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive relevant class materials.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.