NEXT COURSE: SEPTEMBER 14, 2021 *VIRTUAL COURSE*
Learn how to plan a successful event from start to finish, no matter the occasion. Topics will include:
- Types of events (including virtual)
- Planning basics & creating agendas
- Managing planning committees
- Determining a budget
- Managing guest lists, registration, & volunteers
- Choosing appropriate venues, vendors, caterers
- Soliciting for sponsorships & donations
- Day-of considerations & external factors
September 14 - October 19, 2021 | 6 weeks | Tuesdays, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Registration Deadline (spots permitting): September 3, 2021
*This course will be offered virtually. This means that there are scheduled class meeting times for students to utilize Zoom and access live instruction online. Students should have basic computer skills, a computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone with Internet access, speakers, a camera, and microphone. Students are responsible for downloading Zoom and creating an account prior to the first class.*
- Complete your registration form here.
- Once we receive your registration form, your Program Manager will email you within 3-5 business days with information on how to make your payment.
- After your bill has been paid, you will receive an email with class information a few days before the start of class.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
*This is a non-credit course and runs subject to enrollment. We encourage early registrations.*
Refunds: If you wish to drop the course and request a refund, you must submit a request by email at least one business day before the start of your first class. No refunds will be given after this time, and partial refunds will not be given for absences or scheduling conflicts. If your course is canceled by the College due to low enrollment or for any other reason, your full amount paid will be refunded to you.