NEXT COURSE: SEPTEMBER 15, 2021 *VIRTUAL COURSE*
Elevate your space with easy and inexpensive tips. Learn how to:
- Transform drab spaces with tools and resources of the staging industry
- De-clutter, organize, and redesign a virtual home office (ideal for transforming virtual meeting backgrounds)
- Apply DIY concepts
- Utilize lighting and color to enhance spaces
September 15 - November 3, 2021 | 8 weeks | Wednesdays from 6:00 - 8:30 pm
Registration Deadline (spots permitting): September 3, 2021
*This course will be offered virtually. This means that there are scheduled class meeting times for students to utilize Zoom and access live instruction online. Students should have basic computer skills, a computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone with Internet access, speakers, a camera, and microphone. Students are responsible for downloading Zoom and creating an account prior to the first class.*
- Complete your registration form here.
- Once we receive your registration form, your Program Manager will email you within 3-5 business days with information on how to make your payment.
- After your bill has been paid, you will receive an email with class information a few days before the start of class.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
*This is a non-credit course and runs subject to enrollment. We encourage early registrations.*
Refunds: If you wish to drop the course and request a refund, you must submit a request by email at least one business day before the start of your first class. No refunds will be given after this time, and partial refunds will not be given for absences or scheduling conflicts. If your course is canceled by the College due to low enrollment or for any other reason, your full amount paid will be refunded to you.