BUILD WEALTH SERIES
When: 2nd Wednesday of each month
VIRTUAL SERIES FOR 2021
This event is free and open to all.
New Course: Create Your Path to Wealth
Course Description: The goal of this course is to provide students with a broad but deep understanding of financial literacy. This will include: how to set financial goals, proper budgeting, debt repayment methods, healthy savings habits, investment strategies, understanding personal risk, envisioning retirement, and creating generational wealth.Each student will create their own personal wealth plan with tangible next steps.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Understand financial independence
- Ability to create financial goals
- Avoid common money mistakes
- Create a personal and effective budget
- Understand and identify good debt vs. bad debt and how to utilize it.
- Understand investment basics
- Know their personal risk level
- Understand Life Insurance and role it plays in generational wealth
- Understand how social security works
- Envision and plan for retirement
- Understand Estate Planning and the role it plays in generational wealth
Course Cost: $100
Course Facilitators: Joshua H. Flanagan & Aidan C. Browne (www.financialguide.com)
- Complete your registration form.
- Once we receive your registration form, your Program Manager will email you a confirmation with information on how to make your payment.
- After your bill has been paid, you will receive an email with class information one week before the start of class.
Email Lise Snow at: LHagen@rcc.mass.edu