NEXT SESSION: TBA
Step into the lucrative world of grant writing and get a handle on grant writing fundamentals and lingo. You’ll have the opportunity to work hands-on with a grant relevant to your professional or personal interests. In this challenging course, you will learn how to:
- Find and interpret state, federal, and private foundation grants
- Discern the various types of Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare goals, objectives, and measurement criteria for the proposal
- Write a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Prepare how to write an outline for the entire proposal
We accept checks, money orders, credit and debit cards. No financial aid or payment plans are available.
This is a challenging course that requires students to put in some time outside of class for research and written homework assignments. Students should have a strong grasp of the English language, and be comfortable with research, reading, and writing skills.
- Complete your application and email it to: LMiller@rcc.mass.edu
- The Program Manager will contact you to go over information about your program and information on how to make your payment.
- After your bill has been paid, you will receive an email with class information one week before the start of class.
For More Information
Complete our Inquiry Form or contact our staff
Program Manager, Center for Workforce Development
*This is a non-credit course and runs subject to enrollment. We encourage early registrations.