NEXT SESSION: FALL 2021
This comprehensive 220-hour program will introduce students to medical terminology, human anatomy and physiology, OSHA regulations, blood-borne pathogens, universal precautions, ethics, and applicable law. Students will familiarize themselves with test requirements, tube identification, procedures, and protocols for lab safety. The certificate includes 3 components, to be completed within two semesters:
- Semester 1:
- Part 1: 90 hours of Phlebotomy instruction and skills labs (Spring 2021)
- Semester 2:
- Part 2: 10 hours of Work Readiness training and 120 hours of Externship (Summer 2021)
Please select the semester 1 option that best fits your schedule:
Option 1: January 21, 2021 - April 27, 2021 | 13 weeks | Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 - 9:30 pm
Option 2: January 21, 2021 - April 27, 2021 | 13 weeks | Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Option 3: January 20, 2021 – May 3, 2021 | 15 weeks | Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00 - 9:30 pm
This includes the cost of text books. We accept checks, money orders, credit and debit cards. Financial aid and payment plans are not available.
- High School Transcript or G.E.D
- Students must undergo a Criminal Offense Registry Information (CORI) and Sexual Offense Registry Information (SORI) background check
- Proof of Immunizations (TDap, MMR, Varicella, HepB, Meningococcal, & TB)
- Negative TB test (or chest x-ray)
Graduates will be prepared for the American Society Phlebotomy Technicians (ASPT) national certification exam.
Registration for this program is closed. To be added to the waiting list, please fill out the form HERE and we will contact you if a seat becomes available.
For More Information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule a meeting with the Program Manager
*This is a non-credit course and runs subject to enrollment. We encourage early registrations.*