Roxbury Community College’s Department of Corporate & Professional Education, New England’s Leader in workforce programming, is now accepting applications to the following programs:
For more information, please contact:
The mission of the Center for Workforce Development is to provide quality professional educational opportunities for the residents of the Greater Roxbury and surrounding Boston metropolitan communities, skills upgrades for new and incumbent workers, and customized training for Businesses to help them reach their workforce goals.
- Provide the highest quality professional education and corporate training programs to our students and business partners
- Provide customer service that exceeds your expectations
- Provide adult learning experiences that blend classroom training with business led internships to provide you with real-life work experience
- Assist you with your work search activities by providing training models that integrate skills to help you gain and retain employment and connecting you to local career centers to provide you with resume assistance and interviewing skills
- Provide customized training for businesses and technical support to underwrite your training costs
Our primary goal is to help you gain the academic, professional, and productivity skills you need to increase your access to employment and career pathways that will lead to economic self-sufficiency. Our training programs help you get a job and advance your career. We schedule short-term training courses (see "Available Training" below) during the day and evening hours, and on weekends so you can attend training on a schedule that is convenient for you.
So if you are looking to upgrade your skills, improve your marketability or increase your income potential, Roxbury Community College provides the training and education you need!